Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today I went to see the movie March Of The Penguins. I must highly recommend this movie. It is really, really good. The cinematography is really stunning and the story of the lives of these penguins is amazing. This movie started out playing in only a couple of theaters. Once it started to get good press it opened wider and now this week it was playing somewhere close enough that I could actually go. It is rated G and is not what one would call a "summer blockbuster" ... that is no blood, guts, gore and explosions, thankfully. It really is one of the best movies of the year and I hope it receives lots of awards when the Academy Awards rolls around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this movie too. I heard about it from my Aunt Liz and Uncle John. Their son, who won't go to most movies, went and absolutely raved about it.

So, I'll go when I can. Glad you liked it; I probably will too!

Gail Callicott said...

Hey, ho! Sounds like a cool afternoon! (wish it had been ME!) LOL!

I messed up with my "comment" to your last "comment", and it didn't go where it was supposed to go!

Please read the comment I (supposedly) sent you on my second to last post. (I can be such a dummie) Then read the goings on of today! (*sigh*)