Saturday, July 09, 2005




CHOC WALK 2005


I am participating in the 15th Annual CHOC/Disneyland Resort Walk in the Park, and I need your help. As a walker, I'm trying to raise as much money as I can to help the children of CHOC. Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) is a very special place where any child can receive the medical attention they need, regardless of their ability to pay. Last year, the CHOC/Disneyland Resort Walk in the Park raised over $820,000 to help pay for this medical care and this year our goal is $1 million! This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the 150,000 children who visit CHOC each year. Any support you can offer is greatly appreciated.

I participated in this event last year and raised $251. I am going to try and double that this year. I am posting here a couple of pictures from last years event. If you wish to donate, below is a link to the page where you can sponsor me. I will repost this link on occasion as it will disappear from this page into my archives. My ID name is wendygirl.

My Choc sponsor page

I am now going to work on uploading images from the fair into my online Epson Album. This will take awhile as we only have a dial-up connection. I will post a link later today when I finish.

Regarding the flavor of the squash. Not bad. Kind of mild and sweet.

No comments: