Wednesday, July 06, 2005





I haven't been doing much the last couple of days so decided to post some more pictures of cool cars I saw last Saturday. For several days the picture feature on Blogger was down due to a bug but now it is back up and running.

So, tomorrow we are going to pick what we now think is a squash from the large plant in our backyard. I will take pictures of it when we cut it open and let you all know what it turned out to be.
The plant itself is dying. Frankly, it is a mess and a sad picture of its former self. We have been having cloudy damp mornings lately and mildew has infested the leaves. So after we cut the squash off we will pull up (and down from the tree) what is left of the plant. It has been fun and interesting.

For something to do today I went into the school I work at and cleaned out some drawers. These are large flat drawers full of posters and other things that we post on the walls during the school year. These four drawers over the course of the past year had gotten all mixed up so I put them back in order. I felt really good, like I accomplished something worthwhile. I also went to Kohls Department Store and got another pair of navy blue shorts (my old ones have had it) and some patriotic socks. Because it is after the 4th, these were on sale.

Daughter is having an interesting time of it up at camp. If you wish to read her blog, here is a link to it.

http://anglicfreaksstuff.blogspot.com/


Almost finished with the final book in the series of Abrams Daughters by Beverly Lewis. I have loved these books and will be sorry that it will soon be over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment for Jennifer. I hope her time at Verdugo is as fun and as inspirational as mine was when I worked there!