Friday, July 08, 2005





So, today I went to the Orange County Fair. I took a ton of pictures which I will upload to my Epson Album sometime tomorrow. I will probably have to break them down into categories. I tried some different things ... trying to be artsie. I even got some reflective pictures.

Above are just a few things you can see at a fair, including my must have every time I go (and yes, I know it is not on Weight Watchers!) ... the chocolate cream puff.

The fair opened today and from 10 to 11 AM the parking and admission was free. The weather was not too hot and there was a nice breeze. I got there around 9:20 AM and stood in line at 9:30 for the gates to open at 10. I left at 7 PM and the drive home was not too bad. All in all it was a very nice day and considering it was free, well that was cream on the puff!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pix! I love the clown! Glad you had a good time. I'll bet Jennifer wishes she could have gone with you.

Anonymous said...

Irene, I can't remember the date of the ticket for King Tut. Please remind me.

Anonymous said...

Awww....I love the picture of the zegra and the donkey (or is it a horse?)! So cute!
I once went to the Tillamook County fair in Oregon... Man, was that a let down. I think I'm spoiled when it comes to fairs.

Anonymous said...

Imadork. Of course, now that I look at it more closely...it's definitely a horse.

Cute!