Sunday, June 19, 2005

Today I am trying a different font, to just to see how it looks. I have been trying to figure out how to change my links on the right side of my blog. No success yet and I have run out of time. I'll work on it tomorrow. Today is the day I take my daughter up to the mountains for her summer job. This will be the first time we have been separated for this long, 8 weeks. She has a job working as one of the cooks at a Christian childrens camp near Wrightwood, CA. She is very excited and so are we. This is a good opportunity for her and we hope it will benefit her. I am excited and kind of sick to my stomach, all at the same time. I am not going to enjoy the drive back by myself. I'll probably run into traffic coming home. Dad isn't coming with us because she is taking up so much stuff. She will be home for a couple of days in mid July so she can attend a wedding. Exciting times!

No comments: