Tuesday, June 28, 2005












I feel so much lighter. It feels so good not to have my hair hanging all over the place. It feels and looks healthier too. I plan to play around with it and see what else I can do with it. You can't tell by these pictures but my hair does have some natural curl to it. The stylist did a blow out with a brush which makes it straight. I am going to try letting it dry naturally and see what happens. Also try using a curling iron and some other ideas I have. I think it will be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a few snips make! I'm glad you like your new hair cut so much. I'm sure it will be much easier to deal with now.

You know what would be fun? I don't know if we'll have time or not, but it would be fun if you and Jen and I went out for coffee or something when I'm in town. (Well, I don't like coffee, but I'm good with hot chocolate or juice or whatever.)

I rather doubt it'll happen since you and Jen have lives, and since I'll be recovering from jet lag, and since I won't have a car.

Anyway, it's a lovely thought.

Random aside: You can sign my blog's guestbook without being a member. Feel free to leave feedback there. There's a link at the top left side of the page.

Anonymous said...

PS--I wasn't talking about mammograms for you. I was talking about mammograms for other people. You can click and corporate sponsers donate to fund mammograms for people who need them

Anonymous said...

Hey Irene! I like your cut! You look younger and perkier! A new lighter feel too!

I had a really tiring day at work so I'm closing for now.