Sunday, June 26, 2005


The continuing saga of the back yard plant. So, Paul goes out yesterday morning and finds the weight of the whatever it is has caused it to drop off the tree limb. No damage has been done but the fruit needs to be propped up. Taking the whole thing off the tree and laying it on the ground is too iffy as the whole thing could break. So later in the day Paul goes out and makes a cradle for it. So the pictures above show the fruit hanging down on the left (sorry, I should have been closer, kind of hard to see) and the cradle Paul constructed is on the right.

This is the first time I have used the new add pictures to your blog Blogger just instituted. Yes, that's right ... after going to all that trouble to download the free picture hosting site in order to get pictures on my blog they put this feature up which is a piece of cake. Sigh.

I have much to tell you regarding the graduation I went to on Friday night and spending the day with my brother on Saturday. But that will have to wait.

Thank you for your comments Rebecca and Jan :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you find out what the fruit is. Are you going to eat it? I don't imagine it would be poisonous.