Sunday, September 25, 2005

THE WEDDING


Yesterday Amber and Nathan were married. It was a beautiful ceremony. They have known each other for 7 years. After Amber graduated from college in May, Nathan proposed to her. Our family had a wonderful time. We saw lots of old friends. Jennifer was the guest book attendant and looked fabulous. Below are some shots that both Jennifer and I took on our digital cameras.


Here is Amber and Nathan with her parents Ellen and Bob. I have known Bob since we were kids and went to the same church in Los Angeles. I have known Ellen since Bob started dating her. Ellen was a bridesmaid in my wedding 25 years ago this coming October 4.


Here is Jennifer with Carolyn, the brides youngest sister. This shot shows the pretty bottom part of Jennifer's dress which had sparkily things going up and down.

Stacy, the middle sister, Amber and Carolyn

I am having problems getting the rest of the pictures to upload. So I am going to post them over on Epson and direct you there for the rest of the pictures. Sigh.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4233026




3 comments:

Gail Callicott said...

Hey there, kiddo!
Those pictures are beautiful! I wish them a long and happy marriage! I keep wondering when "Aunt Gail" is going to get HER pictures of her NIECE'S wedding LAST MONTH! (sigh)
Jennifer is beautiful (like her mom) and looks really happy!
*)

Gail Callicott said...

OOPS! I am going to check out the other pictures, as well!
Check out the blogg...I added some more~
*)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Jennifer's mom looked very pretty too!

I appreciate your prayers concerning Friday. I'm sure the Lord will give me the words. I am just having so much fun!!!