Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SCHOOL PICTURE DAY

Today we had our pictures taken for the school yearbook. This year staff had to be at school at 7:30 AM sharp. After our group photo we could have our individual pictures taken. Later in the morning our class had their picture taken. The above photo is a picture I took of the picture taker taking my picture :) Below is the staff listening to instructions and then Catherine, my teacher; Diana, the other First Grade teacher; Kathy, the other First Grade Aide. The last picture is our school secretary Cindy talking with Catherine. Through the doorway in the background is our classroom. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera when our class went to get their picture taken. Rats.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture day at school is always a disruption for the kids, don't you think? I remember how we used to act up when we were waiting to have our pix taken.

I'm a few days behind; I'll have to catch up.