Monday, August 22, 2005

In order to understand this post you have to read the post below. We did not get Jennifer's chef clothing today. When she called they had no record of her order!!! It wasn't in the computer. The girl had to go look on people's desks to see if she could find it and would call Jennifer back. So I called the bank to see if the debit card had cleared and it hadn't. The girl called back. She had found the order and would see it was processed immediately. Jennifer is to call back after 3 PM tomorrow and it may be ready. But we are not driving over there in rush hour traffic. We will go in the afternoon on Wednesday (if it is ready, that is). Jennifer doesn't need these articles of clothing until next week, thank goodness. This stuff drives me crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi!

Gail Callicott said...

Don't you just LOVE buracracy? (I don't know how to spell! LOL)
I didn't realize that Jennifer was taking Cooking School! How cool is that! I know what you mean about "not needing it right away". We just found out that my son needs a "graphing calculator" It's ONLY $97!
We have decided (at least for now) that all he needs IMMEDIATELY is a regular old + - x etc. calculator. You know....the kind you can get at Wally World for $1? (wellll we might go up to $10 LOL)

At least the Government has his Uniform covered. Have you seen the price of Military Uniforms lately? Ah, the blessings of School! ('Bright College Days')

Well, I hope all goes well with Jennifer's school! Good luck with the CA "rush hour"-all-the-time traffic! (I used to live there...I know!)

Gail Callicott said...

Here's an extra LOL, just for fun!
(*wink*)

*)