Monday, October 31, 2005

BIBLE DRESS UP DAY AT SCHOOL

Once again it is that time of year ... October 31st ... All Hallow's Eve ... and the children at our Christian school are allowed to dress up as something from the Bible (no scary costumes, please). As you can see the adults get into the act also. Above is my teacher, Catherine and myself. She and I are wearing dresses that one of our Moms got for us from Lebanon. Catherine is wearing a head covering I purchased two years ago at the gift shop in the Holy Land Museum which is located in Los Angeles.

Below on the left is our principal, Pat, and next to him is Roy our much loved former teacher now teacher mentor and general does lots of things person. He is the oldest man in the Bible, Methuselah.

Below are a bunch of pictures of First and Second Graders. Aren't they just the cutest? I love the angel girls. And the Egyptian Princess. They are all adorable.





























1 comment:

Gail Callicott said...

That's pretty cute! I remember "when"....! I used to dress up with my brothers and sister, too. J.D. hasn't gone "trick or treat", as we have not lived anywhere where he could. I really liked what they did in San Diego. All the malls got together and had "trick-or-treat" there! Kids and parents went, in a line, to each store from one end of the mall to the other! Safe and such fun! J.D. always looked forward to that with his grammer school friends!