Thursday, January 24, 2008

EPSON PHOTO CENTER IS CLOSING

I received an email today that this service is being discontinued. Many of my older posts have links to my photo albums on Epson. After April they will no longer be available. I used to link to Epson when I did not know how to upload photos in my blog or I had so many photos it was easier to link to the album for viewing. I now use Photo Bucket as my primary album location but these older photos will not be transfered there. All my photos are stored on my computer and backed up so this closure does not affect me that much. I did like Epson's layout.

This post is to advise anyone that happens to stumble across my blog try to view photos at Epson on older posts that they will be gone. I really doubt that will happen, but you never know!

No comments: