Saturday, April 08, 2006

FIRST ROSES OF SPRING

In mid January I cut back, pruned, weeded and fed my meager rose garden in front of my house.

Now all that hard work is paying off. All five of my rose bushes have buds all over them and a couple have bloomed. In January and part of February we had beautiful warm weather. Starting in mid February and through much of March we have had nothing but rain. When the sun does come out (like today) it is nice and warm. My roses are loving it! So enjoy some pictures of a couple of roses blooming.



I just realized it has been almost a month since I last posted ... me bad. In an another week Jennifer and I will be on Easter (I refuse to call it Spring) break. We plan to go several places and I will attempt to remember to take pictures and also post.

No comments: